Monday, May 26, 2008

Dear Friends

Dear Friends,

As some of you know, I lost my job with the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and out of that journey, Brown Bag For A Cure was born. I am thankful for the many opportunities that were given to me during my employment with them. I got to travel to many cities and meet some amazing children and their families.. Sadly some of those children are no longer with us.

Brown Bag For A Cure is my vision of how we can all make a difference. Today many struggle with day to day living expenses and many of you have already made a donation, showing your true character and dedication to helping find a cure for the cancer that kills more children than any other. The 2008 goal was set at $25,00

My thinking was it would be so easy to find 5,000 caring individuals, who would make a $5.00 contribution. Even if you support another organization, what is $5.00? It's the price of an average fast food meal or a cup of latte.

Time is running out and my vision is about to be crushed. I chose not to invest part of your donations into rubber bracelets, magnets, etc. I chose to donate every cent you donated to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, my former employer.

Please re-consider and help me.
5000 people x $5.00 donation = $25,000
2500 people x $10.00 donation =$25,000
1000 people x $25.00 donation =$25,000

Make your donation online at our secure wehsite: Please Donate Here

Mail your donation to me: Kathy/Brown Bag For A Cure, 9282 Monongahela Tr., Ashland, VA 23005 Checks or money orders are never made to me, but to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and I will forward them on to Asheville.

Brown Bag For A Cure is about finding a cure for pediatric brain tumors and ending the suffering.

Check out my website: Brown Bag For A Cure

On this blog, you will find links to websites for so many children who are counting on us.

I beLIeVE In A Cure, do you?

As you are thinking about whether to help or not, take a quick peak at the "Littlest Soldiers", who are counting on us.




1 comment:

Theresa said...

This is my first visit. I'll be back. I'll keep coming back until a cure is found.

Theresa